The Power of Pinterest

I admit it, I get easily distracted by things on Pinterest. I tried REALLY hard to resist the urge to sit in front of my computer, looking at pictures, but it really has become a very good tool for me. (That's my lame excuse, and I am STICKING to it!)

I currently have 10 boards - 7 that are public and 3 that are secret. I am not following many people (just my sister) because I just can't go that route. I feel the same way about following people on Twitter - I have 11 accounts that I follow, and that's all. I just can't keep up when there are many people to pay attention to.

I am still learning how to let other people know about the things that I do in my life and role as a music therapist. I have learned to use more aspects of social media, but I am always interested in what others are doing as well. I incorporate tips into my professional goals.

Readers, what tools do you use in social media? What do you think is the best/most effective way to increase your visibility in the world of music therapy? Let me know in the comments!

I'm going back to my Humor feed - I am looking for giggles on this winter day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA