Website Wednesday: West Music

***Please remember that I do NOT get any compensation for my discussions about these websites as you go further into my personal experiences with West Music Company. Nada. Nothing. All opinions stated are my own and all opinions are simply that - opinions. Thank you.***

It is Wednesday, and time for yet another Website Wednesday post. This time around, I picked a company website, West Music.

If you are therapist in the States who hasn't ordered instruments, materials, or books from West Music, you are really missing out on a good experience. My facility recently ordered some instruments from them. The administrative assistant came to the music therapy room about two weeks later to state that the folks at West had sent her "a HANDWRITTEN thank you note for the order!" She was thrilled that the company cared enough about our business to thank us for it! She told me that it was the best way of ordering materials that she had ever experienced!! She asked if I needed anything else because she wanted to order from them again.

I passed her comments on to the folks at the West Music booth at AMTA. They were pleased to hear about it. That's just who these folks are - people who value their customers and who offer special consideration for those same customers.

I also like supporting West Music because of their commitment to music therapy. One of my former interns is a music therapist for West Music. The company offers music therapy services all over the state of Iowa, offering treatment for people who would not be able to access those services otherwise. They are committed to the growth of music therapy and were recognized by AMTA at the most recent conference.

How could you not like such a company? I do, and I always go to them first when thinking about purchasing something new for my music therapy life.

Happy Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA