Website Wednesday: Bear Paw Creek

On Wednesdays, I'm starting to highlight a website that I like for a number of reasons. Today's website, Bear Paw Creek, is for a product-based company that offers interesting materials for music therapists (and others, of course!). Just so you know, I get nothing from websites or companies for talking about their websites - I do it because I want others to know about them! In the interest of full disclosure, however, I did win a giveaway from Bear Paw Creek and got one of their t-shirts! That's not why I'm doing this post, though. Keep reading!!

The owners, Janet and Christopher Stevens, make things like bean bags, movement streamers, body bands, bags, and scarves. Janet's sister is a music therapist, so she has an inside glimpse into how music therapists work and function. The products are well-made and just plain old visually appealing.

I like their mission statement:
"Bear Paw Creek is here to serve you as you enrich people’s lives through music and movement

Wow.

Thanks for the support, the materials, and the constant creativity that you all show over there at Bear Paw Creek!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA