Making My Lists - Checking Them...Over and Over and Over Again

I admire Santa Claus only having to check the Naughty and Nice List twice in his preparations for Christmas Eve. 

I can't do that.

I'm making lists right now to get ready for conference. There are packing lists, presentation lists, toiletry lists, food lists, direction lists... the master list for all of the other lists. The lists go on an on and on. In the midst of all of these lists, I know that I will forget something, but I figure that there will be someplace to shop pretty near by, so I am not stressing so much about shampoo or that sort of stuff. I worry more about forgetting something like the cat's water or food than things for me.

In the midst of all of these lists, I also have to go to work and run some music therapy sessions. We are getting ready for significant classroom assignment changes (10 out of 11 classes are changing in some way) this morning. Students and teachers will be in a state of confusion and adjustment for the next couple of weeks. Music therapy plans will include things like a music therapy room scavenger hunt - one of the things they have to find is my last name! Once the hunt is finished, the groups will get to spend some time using some of the materials. I'm hoping that they will put things back where they find things...

That reminds me, I need to take pictures of what the music therapy room should look like when the arrive and when they leave.

Ah, the listing goes on and on.

Tomorrow is a travel day - no blog post until later in the day.

Hope to see many of you this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA