Be Prepared for Something Light and Fluffy

I am feeling things way too deeply these days. Facebook and National Public Radio aren't helping me avoid the emotions going on, but I am trying my best to figure out what I think and what I want to see in this new climate. So, in order to do that, I am just going to focus on something else until I can make some sense of how I am going to write about what is going on.

There are so many thoughts, feelings, and problems going on these days that I am trying to avoid in this moment that my only respite is cuddle time with my cat. Bella has welcomed me home from my travels in the usual manner - cuddles, loud rumbling purrs, a couple of nips on the arm, and the obligatory vomit episode. We spent most of our day yesterday in each other's company. She will probably be glad to see me go off to work, but will also be glad to see me when I come home again.

Bella-cat approves of this post.
I am getting ready to go back to work after a week away. In that week, lots has happened in the greater world. I wonder what the climate will be when I get to school. I hope that things will not have changed, but I know that some people will be happy and others will be unhappy. I hope that it doesn't really affect our day-to-day operation, but I bet things will seep into the way things happen.

I'm trying very hard to process what I feel about what is happening in the bigger world out there. It may take some time, so here are cat pictures to keep me occupied in the meantime.

Tomorrow is Website Wednesday! I'm off to find my next website!! 


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA