Website Wednesday: Incredibox

I am having lots of fun with this new series - I hope that you are having a bit of fun discovering these (maybe new to you, maybe not) sites.

Today's website is http://www.incredibox.com/ AKA Incredibox!

If you've never played with this program, get ready for some giggles, especially if you are a fan of acappella music! 

What I like is that I can record, save, and create with my students using only my computer, email, and website access - I don't have to download ANYTHING! In my facility, apps are not supported without tons of paperwork and rigamarole, so anything easily accessed is terrific!

Anyway, head over to this link, and play a while. You won't regret it. It's tons of fun!!

Happy Wednesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA