TME Tuesday: Starting with the Olympics

I recently received some inspiration for some new Therapeutic Music Experiences (TMEs) in the form of a simple sheet of paper with some medals printed on it. My brain went straight into creative mode, and I came up with some new TME ideas centered around the Olympics. I am working on a theme packet that will include eight original TMEs to help promote clinical goals and objectives.

I've decided to make this into a mini-sing about song packet. I'll release it on August 1, 2016 for purchase on the website (the Olympics start on the 5th). Details here. In the meantime, here is another TME based on the Olympics (also on the website - here). Just so you know - this is a bonus TME - it will not be one of the eight included in the mini theme packet.

As with all of the sing about song theme packets that I develop, this one will include ideas that should be applicable to clients in all stages of life (you might have to adapt things a bit). The ideas will be completely unique and never-before-published. I hope that you will find them helpful in structuring your own Olympic-themed sessions and that my ideas will spark some of your own!

I'm going to spend some time this week pulling together the packet while listening to John Williams and Bugler's Dream.

Happy TME Tuesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA