Supplemental Sunday: Dry Erase Sleeves

Oriental Trading Company has these things that I absolutely love - dry erase sleeves.
Basically, the premise is that you put your visual aids (lyric sheets, pictures, etc.) into these clear folders and, voila, you've got dry erase materials. I love these things because I can make some unfinished materials, try them out with my clients, and then make new ones that I can laminate for durability later. My clients seem to like them as well. There is something about being able to use a dry erase marker that makes my clients happy. I like it, too!

This is one of those things that makes my therapy life easier - working smarter, not harder! It's a supplemental for the supplementals and it works!!                                                                                                                         

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA