The Pre-Dawn of AMTA 2015

Happy Almost-Start-of-Conference Day! For many folks, conference doesn't start until tomorrow, but for some us poor volunteers, most of the conference actually happens before the official start of the event. Of course, for me, this means that I'm up at 2:33am, trying to get myself so organized that I actually have everything that I need for today. I think I'm pretty well set, but that means that I'm forgetting something.

Both my father and my sister have been harping on the fact that I need to remember that I am hurt and not functioning the way I usually do. Dad has tried to impose a curfew on me (for cripe's sake, Dad, I am no longer 15!), but I am not going to stress about it. After all, what's he going to do? Ground me?? HA! (Now, if it were Mom, that would be an entirely different matter!!)

So, here I am, trying to keep myself calm and in the house until a reasonable hour before heading out to see many of you music therapists (at least, I hope so!!). My day will consist of one big meeting with two little meetings thrown in and one more meeting at the end of the day. I hope I can spend some time with friends of mine before getting home, but I probably won't be able to as their meeting schedule is just as jam-packed as mine... and, there's this curfew thing.

To complicate matters, I am having nosebleeds.

This is going to be a great conference!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA