Finally Friday

This has been a long week; a week full of grief, intestines, pain, and 12 hour work day challenges. It is over. 

I have a day off today.

There are things I need to do. I need to do chores around the house, get my medications from the pharmacy, do some Christmas shopping, and work on a bucket of materials for the AMTA conference - I put my stuff out there - yay, me! There may be some new music to listen to. I need to buy a new shredder to keep up with the shredding that needs to be done. Lots of need to dos today. Not many want to dos today, but that's the way life balances out at times.

I started the day off right, in my opinion! I slept in. I woke up at the normal time, but was able to convince myself that staying in bed was better than getting up. Fortunately, the cat agreed, so we snoozed for another TWO hours! I had some disturbing work-related dreams with lots of schedule disruptions (gives me a shiver just to think about it right now), but arose to get this day started with a smile on my face.

I have a plan for the day, and it is time to get things started. See you tomorrow, faithful reader!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA