Camp Starts in 3 Hours!!

I am just on the edge of my seat excited about Creativity Camp 2015! It starts in three hours and will be something...

www.musictherapyworks.com
My "helper", treats, and one of the Creativity Camp projects!
I am heading into this webinar for music therapists and MT students/interns the way I head into many of my sessions - I have an idea of what I am going to do, but am viewing that idea as a possibility rather than an actuality. I've sent out "get ready for camp" letters to participants with the activities to choose from, and we'll see what participants actually want to do once we get started. 

I am hoping that this will be a time for collaboration, creativity, and networking for all of us at Camp. I've got my mini M&Ms for sustenance and my "helper," Bella, who will probably insist on sitting in the middle of all of the things that I need to do during this webinar!

Aah, Cat.

Before I start Camp, however, I have a meeting for the Online Conference for Music Therapy. Things are hopping along with this part of my music therapy professional life. The next conference will be on February 6, 2016. Our keynote speakers are scheduled. We are accepting proposals for concurrent sessions, and we are expanding what we offer to the international music therapy community. There are many, MANY things happening in this organization that will continue to grow music therapy relationships and services for people around the world!!

There are many things happening in the world of music therapy these days. I am fortunate and honored to be part of some of the things that are going on. I encourage you to find your niche in the music therapy world and enjoy it! There is something for everyone out there in the music therapy universe. 

By the way, if you are interested in the Online Conference for Music Therapy, check out this link. You can find information on the 2016 keynote speakers, the Call for Presentations, and more on that site. We also have opportunities for sponsors, volunteers, and more things come up all the time! Let us know if you'd like to join us!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA