Tasks for the Day

It's time to get organized for the day. As it is my Summer Break, I am striving for a balance between getting things done and relaxing. To that end, I have devised a system that I think will work - two tasks a day. The first task involves something outside in the world, and the second is something here within the house that needs to be done. As a result, I get an opportunity to go out into the world to socialize as well as to get some sunshine (when it's present - that hasn't really happened during this break yet...), and I do something to make my house a bit more presentable.

Today's tasks?

Go to the bank and the post office - I know that they are not open today as it is a national holiday, but I need to go both places anyway.

Clear my desk and organize the shelves - books that I've had but not used need to be placed someplace else - ebay maybe? An opportunity to clear off my desk so I have some space to create something new.

Maybe I'll even do some laundry.

Now I have a plan to fill up the day. Anything else that happens is just gravy. Time to get breakfast and get started on the inside task.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA