Anticipation

There used to be an old commercial for Heinz Ketchup that has stuck with me. Two small boys discuss how slow the ketchup comes out of the bottle. The point is that all good things are worth waiting for.

Yesterday, in my blog crawls, I found a post by Janice Lindstrom about a couple of challenges that she is going to be doing. I decided to join her in the challenge offered by Julie Palmieri over at Serenade Designs. Julie, a music therapist with a passion for web design, is challenging us to blog about some common topics over the next month. She will assign us a topic each Friday, and we (the participants) will all blog about that topic. Then, we'll share our posts with the #MusicTherapyBlogger community.

I am looking forward to this challenge with anticipation. I am always interested in what other people have to say, but I don't always have the time or the resources to sit and access all the blogs that are out there. It will be interesting to see what others think about common topics and to be able to read those posts. I am anticipating some conversations, discussions, debates, and creative sparks.

I am eager to get started, and very thankful to Julie and Janice for sharing this information.

Now, off to wonder what the first writing assignment will be...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA