I Want/Need Something To Do!

Now, just in case you are a regular reader of this blog, you may know that I actually have LOTS to do already - themed blog posts, readings, synthesis, and other things that I write about on a regular basis - but I am looking for something new to do this next week.

I've been looking at Pinterest again (Aargh, Sarah!!) and have been trying to find inspiration for something new for my music therapy practice. I didn't find anything there that really sparked my creative impulse, but I have some ideas. Some of those ideas involve cutting up books (which bothers me on a visceral level, but which I can do with several of the books that I already own many copies of, thanks to my sister and mother) to make visual aids for some stories. I could make the Old Lady that I've been thinking about for many years - involving my sewing machine, some clear acetate, and some felt. It is also possible that I will spend some time making new file folder visuals for my adolescents.

This next week is my Spring Break week, so I will be looking for some new ideas and things to do while I am at home during my stay-cation. In the process, I will also be selling some things on ebay, taking things to the local thrift stores, and clearing things out of my small little home. I'll still be doing my regular posts, but there may be a creativity theme going on this week. Stay tuned.

~mj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA