I Just Plain Old Forgot...

...that yesterday was TME Tuesday!

Yesterday morning, I woke up, finished a big audacious project that required my attention at the computer, left for work, and completely spaced out that it was a Tuesday. Yipes! I need to get back into my routine of weekly posts again, but it's a bit difficult right now with lots of other projects also needing to be done. I will make a better effort to work on a schedule, but life is kind of interfering here, so it will be what it will be.

How do you manage yourself when things start to get piled up higher and higher?

I try to keep going until I hit a wall of frustration. Then, I have a meltdown, make some lists, and get going again. This time around, I am trying to avoid the entire process of hitting a wall of frustration, so I am making lists right now.

My process in this new year has been to choose three things to focus on each day. I have one task left from yesterday - something that needs some attention for the Online Conference for Music Therapy, but that is all! I am pleased with how this is working.

Today's tasks include contacting CBMT about some questions that I have for the paperwork for our upcoming Online Conference (OCMT - happens on February 6th - 8th depending on where you live on the globe). Another task is to cook the chicken that has been ready to go since yesterday. The last one? Send in my letter to AMTA placing my internship on inactive status. I can do that now...

Again, apologies to you if you were looking for a new TME idea yesterday. I'll get back in the routine on Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA