Favorite Things Friday - West Music

This post is going to be a blatant advertisement for West Music Company. I am just thrilled with them on a regular basis. We sent in an instrument order on a Monday, and everything arrived on Wednesday! It was better service than Amazon!! I loved getting my new instruments that quickly. I have also always been able to talk to them about getting bulk instruments for good prices. I was able to negotiate a great price on a set of Orff instruments. When they heard it was for a music therapy program, they helped me out immensely. I have learned that it pays to ask for assistance when you need it.

So, today I've had to talk about West Music.

Now, there are some things that I will not buy from West Music. I do not like their scarves. My clients shred them. I don't purchase many materials or props from West. I prefer to buy my books from other vendors - don't know why, but I do. Most of the basic percussion instruments that I need I buy through West. 

(I also like Music Is Elementary, but I don't tend to purchase bulk amounts through them. I use them for the more original or unique instruments that I have.)

Thank you, folks from West Music, for being advocates for music therapy and helping out music therapists with limited budgets to stretch those budgets to the max!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA