Creativity Camp - A Place to Play

I am toying with the idea of running a creativity camp - online, of course - a place for music therapists to develop unique and meaningful materials and Therapeutic Music Experiences (TMEs) for specific clients.

I like making things.

Over the years, I've learned how to make mallets, file folder activities, jingle bands, lots of pitched as well as unpitched percussion instruments, adaptive cuffs, visual aids for things like Orff instruments, and various and sundry other things as well. I know that there are lots of us out there who like to make things, so why not share with one another?

What would you like to learn how to do? Make recordings of clients? Learn how to use green-screen replacements to make videos? Sew parachutes? Make client-specific schedule boards? Web-based assessments?

Now, I don't know how to do most of these things right now, but I am always interested in learning more and would be willing to try these things out and post about them, or start camp so you can learn first-hand how to do these things.

Let me know if there is anything out there that you have always wanted to learn about - creativity camp??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA