Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

It's the time of year where most of us here in the states get to fall back one hour. This is a wonderful time as it gives us a chance to get an extra hour of sleep and to reset our internal clocks to be in sync with the earth's rotation a bit more than we are during the summer. I love this time of year and really dread moving to Daylight Savings in the Spring.

Today' song is directed towards choir members and can be found here. There is also a spring version, and I'm sure I'll post a link to that one next year when we [shudder] spring forward yet again...

Here is a YouTube video of a guy singing the song. I'm so very sorry for the pitch, but at least he's out there trying his best. Yipes.

Anyway, the song itself is based on a hymn composed in 1907 by John Hughes. The words are by Dean McIntyre and were written in 1995. I find the song a bit tongue-in-cheek, but they give me a giggle every time I read them, so enjoy!!

Sorry for the lack of diagram, but I'm a bit busy these days. I'll be posting all during next week, but probably not my usual topics due to other things going on. See you in two weeks with another Sing A Song Sunday post! Until then, I hope to see you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA