TME Tuesday - Count Your Blessings

Today's Therapeutic Music Experience (TME) is based on one of my favorite Bing Crosby songs - Count Your Blessings from the movie White Christmas. I apologize for the crude nature of this idea, but it is one of those ideas that has been sitting in my TME file for a very long time with little to no adaptations or extensions. I also noted that I do not have any of the copyright information on this card - I will have to rectify that since I am a stickler for sourcing your materials appropriately.

Maybe I'll spend some time later this evening fleshing out this TME for the file. Maybe not. We will see. It's time to put on the creativity cap and get going on this TME!

Enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA