Monday Morning Musings

There are lots of things that go through my mind early in the morning, especially on Monday mornings. I start to think about everything on my to-do list and then the list starts to grow and grow.

Today's musings have included a desperate desire to have a consistent schedule, to start some individual sessions (I'm still looking for a place to run those sessions, but I think I know a place), and a desire to get the empty spots in my current schedule filled. I've also been wondering if my allergies will take over and interrupt the one group session that I run today. I am hoping that I can move out of my intern's sessions in a way that will allow me to be an observer rather than a participant. I am hoping that the meeting that is scheduled will actually happen rather than being canceled at the last moment. I am also hoping that I'll have time to finish my clinical documentation and maybe even write a song or two.

Before that happens, though, I have to get gasoline for the car. I have to figure out how to keep the allergies at bay. I also have to make a lunch, coordinate my session for the day, and clean out my car so I can move things around in my small world.

It is time to get things started and get this week going. Happy Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA