The To-Do List

www.musictherapyworks.comBoth of my horoscopes this morning encourage me to make a to-do list and ACTUALLY do what is on the list! I guess I will do so.

A couple of caveats here...
  • I like making to-do lists
  • Most of the stuff that is on my list is going to be cleaning stuff
  • I don't live by my horoscope, but I do pay attention when the two that I have on my news feeds say about the same thing...
The list is primarily going to be composed of household chores. Yesterday's list had a crucial item on it - sending off the giveaway materials to the giveaway winner, Christine. One medium flat-rate box later, the compendium of materials is on its way. Today's list will be a bit less crucial and more flexible, but still very important!

Here's the starting point of the to-do list for today.
  • dishes
  • laundry
  • craft room organization
  • finish a crochet basket
  • make a gift for my graduating intern
  • vacuum
  • bake potatoes
  • organize my school stuff so I can take it back to work once the new music room is completed...
During the attempt at completing this list, I will spend some time on Pinterest, wasting the time that I have available. I will watch endless episodes of my current television seasons while trying to accomplish these tasks. There will be little music played - it doesn't work as a background motivator for me. I may sing a bit (I do that lots of the time!), and I'll be constantly distracted by my feline who is currently rolled over on the ground inviting tummy rubs and trying to convince me that the first thing on my list really doesn't have to be done. (She is such a bad influence on me! That's right, I blame my cat when I don't get things on my to-do list done. Poor Kitty!)

It's time to get started on my list.

I'm going to start with the dishes. While the dishes are going, I'm going to start in one corner of the living room. I think it will be the corner in the office area. Once that corner is finished, I will spread my motivation (hopefully) to other areas in the room.

Time to get started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA