It didn't last long.
I'm not going to dwell on all the things that happened this year. Let's just say that the end of this year is not something to regret around me.
So, on the dawn of this new year, here are some music therapy things that I am looking forward to...
- a new intern, maybe two this year, maybe three...
- the launch of another series of webinars...
- CMTE pre-approved provider status - FINALLY!
- presenting at the Midwestern AMTA regional meeting in Springfield, MO this spring
- watching the new music room being built - brick by brick
- advocacy month followed by membership month
- talking to IDs and interns about important music therapy stuff
- and, most importantly, GETTING TO WORK WITH MY CLIENTS IN MUSIC THERAPY SESSIONS!
Happy New Year, friends!