Thoughts About My Next Project

So, I am happiest when I have a project, problem, or conundrum. I am currently thinking and searching for my next idea...

Here is the thought process...

Hmmm.
I'm bored.
Things are going okay, but I don't feel challenged.
Hmmm.
Let's go troll around the music therapy blogosphere to see what's out there.
Hmmm.
Not much that's new.
What if I type in "music therapy with adolescents?"
It's all about lyric analysis.
BORING!
I hate only doing lyric analyses. There is SO much more to music therapy than just lyric analysis...
Hmmm...

The birth of an idea.

So, how about a collection of therapeutic music experiences for and by adolescents? Does that sound interesting?? It's interesting for me. Hmmm. What have I got in my TME file?

So, now I am going to start plugging away at getting an e-Book ready. Something to do in my spare time over the next couple of months. We'll see.

Step one: just start
Step two: keep going
Step three: keep going again!
Step four: figure out what to do next

I have one TME already into a format. Now, it's time to decide what else I can share with others. Here it goes!

A NEW project (if I could get that word to sparkle, I certainly would!!)!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA