What a Crew!

I'm not exactly sure how it got started. but there is a fun feed on Twitter right now - #FakeAMTAProposals. I would like to take this opportunity to state that music therapists are a creative, punny bunch of people! Gotta love the things that are going on in the minds of music therapy students, interns, and professionals out there! Check out the feed!

So, what would you accomplish if you had an opportunity to create something for the benefit of music therapy?

I often think that no one out there would be interested in the things that I do and make for my music therapy practice. One of the good things about being connected to this vast world of music therapy in social media is that there is always someone out there who is interested - you just have to let people know!

This seems as good a time as any to make some goals for the year...
  • To get preapproved provider status from CBMT for once and for all!
  • To offer products and courses - things I REALLY love doing with and for the people I love, my fellow music therapists!
So, it is time to fish or cut bait as people say every so often!

Check out the Twitter feed mentioned above. It's funny!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA