Thankful for Things

I have tried and tried to write blog posts lately and have found that most of my posts end up in rants. Now, I hate it when I can only see the negative sides of things, so this post is a Thankful post - the rules? I have to see positive sides of every situation going on. Here goes...

  1. I have a job that challenges me on a daily basis.
  2.  I have health insurance that pays for most of my medical care, even when they seem to want more and more money from me...
  3. My pet, Bella, purrs when I get home in the afternoon.
  4. My family loves me.
  5. I love my family.
  6. I have friends and acquaintances all over the world who stay involved in my life in a variety of ways.
  7. I am a strong, independent woman.
  8. My health is improving day by day, but I still need to remember that I am recovering from surgery and to rest when needed.
  9. There is much in my life to be thankful for, and I will attempt to remember this fact in every moment.
 
Today, I am going to try some new session formats with my students - some familiar to me, some brand new. I am going into my old room for a meeting (there will be some mourning involved there since the room is no longer mine and never will be again). I have my oil pan to start conceptualizing into a reality in the therapy session (see my post earlier this week for more details about this project!). Tomorrow will be the first repeated day of the school year, so I should be able to start getting into a routine here pretty quickly. I think I am starting to learn my schedule pretty well...I no longer feel like I have no idea where to go next! Progress!! Huzzah!
 
It is now time to get dressed and make my lunch for today. Then, off into the world for new adventures! Look out, world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA