Just For Fun!

Over the past two days, I have had to sit in my semi-functional apartment as plumbers have taken apart the main bathroom. Between the jack-hammering, concrete pouring, and tub-wrestling, it has been quite the noisy environment around here! In order to stay somewhat sane, I have been playing with file folders and bulletin board strips - just for fun!

Now, usually I want everything in my music therapy clinic to be multifunctional and versatile. I generally try to keep things around me that I can do several things with in music therapy sessions. If the materials are not things that I can use at least six different ways, I don't keep it in my main therapy space. That's my general rule...

These materials mainly break that rule all apart!

Even as I say that, I am brainstorming different ways to use the materials that I have made. It is great to find my creativity again, and I hope that I'll be able to continue to create things now that my health seems to be fixed a bit.

Anyway, here are some of the things that I have made in the past two days...
Pictures about Fear
Number and Color Strips
Monkeys Jumping on the Bed
Monkeys for Swinging In a Tree
Do Your Ears Hang Low?
Do Your Ears Hang High?
Behavior Modification Count Down Strips
 
B-I-N-G-O








Partially Open LapBook










Instrument Families LapBook
Let me know if you would like patterns or how-to sheets for any of these projects. It can be done on my website, www.musictherapyworks.com.

Just plain old fun! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA