Random Thoughts About Nothing...and Everything!

So, I completed a week's worth of reading this week - on to a GREAT dessert! My next reward is a book from Amazon.com. I'll need to go shopping in about a month.

I ordered checks the other day, and they only sent me 25. I guess I didn't look carefully at the order, but I was REALLY excited about the price! That shows me.

My cat is enjoying her new climber, a hand-me-down from my sister whose cat died 16 years ago. Bella seems to like looking down on me. Aaah, cats!
I really need to move back towards the West Coast. Visiting home two weeks ago emphasized how much I miss the attitudes, the opportunities, and the whackos that live out there. (I'm totally talking about family members, all!) Kansas is fine, but things out here have not gone as planned, so I am ready to escape from the Midwest in favor of more sunshine, beaches, and mountains. How do I ever leave?
It simply boggles the mind, doesn't it?

I am getting started on some songwriting adventures with my students - this week's challenge? Improvisation based on summer ideas and experiences. The only class that actually arrived for music this week seemed to get into the experience (with the exception of 2 kids who refused...oh well.). Let's hope that the other classes are just as receptive to the idea of writing songs...

Nothing else really going on out here. I hope others are having more exciting lives than me at this point!

Talk to you soon.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA