Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety-Jig

I am back to what resembles "normal" again. After a week of "vacation," I am now back at my house, trying to get ready for the summer session of school. This may prove to be somewhat difficult as I am also preparing to be displaced from my big, beautiful music room as soon as the summer session is complete. Sniff, sniff, WAAAAH!

Okay, enough of that.

It is good to be home. The cat greeted me with non-stop chatter and cuddling - I suspect that I awoke at midnight because she wanted some attention since I do not generally awaken during the night. This morning I moved a new cat climber into our house and she is currently sitting in it, smiling at me. We seem to be at peace.

There is something quite nice about being at home. I know that there is really nothing all that pressing to do, so I can experiment with some things around here. I have an idea for a new lap book format to play around with. I have a webinar to complete and another to publicize. I have started a new book club that I hope will be successful. Lots of things to do these days. I like that.

For now, however, I am just going to enjoy the day off, at home, and with nothing else to concern me. Maybe I'll make cookies. Maybe I'll go shopping at the Dollar Tree. Maybe I'll just sit and watch a movie. Who knows!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA