The To-Do List

I am a list maker. I enjoy writing things down and organizing myself into planned completion of each item. Today my list is all about getting my home and car ready for vacation.

I am trying to organize my life into a vision of what I want to be. My major life plans have changed recently, and I find myself envisioning a future that is significantly different than the one I thought I would have. So, I am making a to-do list...

  1. Be happy
  2. Love my job
  3. Be around people I love
  4. Be away from people I find toxic to any of the above
There. A to-do list for the future.

Now I'm off to complete some of my list items so I can feel like I am ready to go. See you all soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA