#400

This is my 400th post on my blog.

Wow. 

Now, you may be thinking that I will have something really exciting or profound to say, but you will probably be disappointed as I am not really in a contemplative mood right now. I am simply relieved that I have made it through a work week without having a breakdown. SCORE!

I spent time this week engaged in games with my clients. We played a variation of Kim's Game - memory game - using audio discrimination to identify played and unplayed instruments. My students were surprisingly good at remembering what was under the blanket and not played. It was fun to listen to them as they called out the names of the instruments (even the difficult ones like the kokiriko) or yelling about how the instruments are played! That was fun.

I also spent time reading parts of my library books, thinking about the ethics of being a music therapy internship director, and entertaining a visitor from another program.

The last thing that I did was to avoid people who are toxic influences in my life.

I am ready to get ready for the next 400 posts!

Thanks for coming along on the journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA