Snow Week

It is day four of snow week, that nifty situation where I get time off after working on days where the weather is nasty. I have chosen, due to a bunch of work situations, to take an entire week off this week. I am a bit over half-way through, but I am enjoying this time to myself.

During this week, I have been challenged to organize my living space. I have a deadline of Thursday since I will need to start storing my extraneous stuff at home instead of at work. (There are major renovations starting at work, so I will need to move out of my big, beautiful music room for a closet shared by the art therapist, my music therapy intern #21, and me. Space will be limited, so things need to be stored here at home. Also, things need to be easily accessed here at home so I can take things to work as they are needed. I am trying to figure out how to do those things. In order to get there, I have to clear out things around here.

So, that is my job - clearing things out. I am throwing out things daily, and I need to start making my donation pile. I already have several tote bags to donate, lots of books, and some old toys. There are spare keyboards, lots of power cords, and oodles of random junk that I don't need around here anymore.

It is time to get moving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA