Quick Post!

I have 21 minutes until I start another webinar for music therapists, music therapy students, and others interested. As I am trying to keep myself calm and not jumping out of my skin as I get more and more nervous (typical for me prior to a presentation of any kind!), I thought I would dash off a quick post here.

Tonight's webinar addresses my favorite topic - being creative as a person. We are going to sing, play, and move tonight. This will be interesting because I will be using my very old Casio keyboard to provide us with music making opportunities. I have never done much collaborative music making using the Internet, so I'm not sure what will happen.

I find that I am enjoying these webinars very much! There is something really neat about being able to interact (well, sorta) with music therapists from all over the place while I am sitting in my home, shooing Bella-cat away from the computer. (Do you want to know a secret? I wear my pajama pants during each one of these webinars! I love being able to collaborate with MTs while wearing ultra-casual clothing.) 

There are other things about these webinars that I like. I now know a bunch of music therapists that I would have never met otherwise. My professional network has expanded greatly, and I love it!

I've gotta go get ready for this next webinar. If you are interested in more information about the webinars that I offer (FREE of charge), you will find that information on my website, www.musictherapyworks.com , on the webinars and courses page. Hope to "see" you all soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA