Here We Go Again...

Ugh. The weather forecast states that there will be about 4-7 inches of new snow coming into our area starting this evening. I am predicting that there will be another series of snow days in my school district in the next two days. Can I just say, again, "Ugh?"

So, now it is time to get creative. What could I possibly do with 48 kids who have already gone through the "fun" stuff at the back of the cabinet? I guess I will start to do more traditional things with my clients. Maybe we'll go Snow Day Caroling...

Anyway, on a lighter note, I am going to host my postponed webinar about games tonight. I have really enjoyed starting these experiences and sharing them with other music therapists and music therapy students. There is something so much fun about being in a community of therapists, sharing ideas, and interacting from our own homes. I always feel absolutely exhausted but also invigorated when webinars conclude.

I am trying to figure out some new ideas for webinars. I think we will start to talk about the therapeutic application of music for specific client responses. Can anyone say, "CMTE series??" I can, and I will as soon as I get my CBMT Pre-approved Provider Status! (In the works right now!! Keep your fingers crossed, folks!)

Okay, now I am starting to think about snow again, so it is time to sign off. Here's another picture from the snowy wasteland that I know right now...
Be glad that you are where you are and not here!

See you all soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA