Happy Thoughts

Today's early morning cruise around my social media sites revealed that most of my friends and acquaintances are starting to be faced with challenging situations. At this moment, my life is settling into a routine (and I am certainly NOT complaining about this), so I am going to dedicate my happiness initiative to others right now.

So, here are some of the good and happy thoughts that I am sending out into the universe right now...

Healing.

Safe journeys.

Safety.

New jobs for those who need them.

Continued jobs for everyone else.

Clear directions for those of us who need direction.

If you need one of these thoughts, take it. If you do not currently need one of these thoughts, try passing them on. Think about the people in your life who are in the need of thought, and send thoughts into the world to find their way to the people who need them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA