Sense of Accomplishment

Today I completed a project.

Does that sound unimpressive? I am sure that it does, but I am very proud of myself.

Today I created my very first file folder game instruction booklet. I eventually hope to sell this to interested parties for a small amount of money, but right now, I am just looking at the finished product with pride. I created a template, filled it with specific information, drew the graphics, and printed out the entire thing!!

I am very excited.

Of course, this project has nothing to do with what I want to accomplish for the next eight days, but I am off to a good start. I'll keep you posted on any other accomplishments that occur...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA