Anyone want to make some mallets?

I am going to try something this month that I have never tried before. I am going to offer a webinar through a program called Meeting Burner. The webinar is NOT CBMT-related and will not be eligible for CMTE credits for those of us certified through the Certification Board for Music Therapy. It will, however, show you a technique for making mallets.


Now, I am sure that many folks out there are perfectly fine with purchasing mallets, but I have always been someone who prefers to make my own materials, so I was thrilled to learn how to make mallets that look and feel like the ones I can purchase. If you are interested in learning how to make mallets, please register using the following link: http://MJ.enterthemeeting.com/m/4ESCNYYB . This meeting is limited to 10 participants. After you register for the webinar, you will receive a materials list and a bonus tool!

Thanks for considering it!!

See you on the 15th of March from 7pm to about 8:30pm Central Standard Time (or GMT -6 for you international folks!). Bring your yarn, dowels, and I'll show you how to make your own mallets! 

Oh, did I mention that this webinar is free?? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA