Back to Self-Esteem

I continue to have feelings of inadequacy surrounding myself and my profession choices. I look at people and think, "I should be doing that." I need to submerse myself in what I am able to do and what I do better than anyone else!

So, here goes.

I am a creative person. I enjoy making things with my hands and watching others use those things.

I love the effect of music on behavior. I am good at finding the music that will help people get to their goals.

I am a good supervisor. I help my students get to entry-level professionalism by blending my wishes with their wishes. I can see their skills realistically and can get them to the next level of development.

There are many things that stand in the way of becoming the best person that I can be.

I can be jealous. I work on this continuously.

I hold grudges.

I take on more than I can feasibly do at any one time.

I want to do it all!

There are many more things that I need to work on throughout my existence here.

I will do so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA