2011

The new year is here, and I, like everyone else in the world, have made some resolutions. I beg your indulgence as I list them here.

  1. Become more articulate when discussing the therapeutic effect of music on behavior
  2. Assert music therapy to the teachers, clinicians, administrators, and clients at my facility, and, if not possible, find a new position where music therapy realities match my expectations
  3. FINISH MY DEGREE PROGRAM!!!
I am also going to try to focus more on the purpose of this blog as reflected in its title. I often focus on the "me" element more than the other two elements of the title. That will not happen anymore (but, probably not any less either ;-) ).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA