Colorado Bound

It is fall break, and I am going to Colorado for several days. The trip is purely for research purposes, but I am going to try to include some sightseeing in the mix while I am out and about. It was supposed to be a family vacation, but my CA family decided it was going to be too expensive to come out. I'm a bit disappointed, but I have to get into the archives, so have to go regardless. I am looking forward to going somewhere, even if the somewhere is related to my job and education.

I am a competency geek. I enjoy the AMTA Professional Competencies and use them in my training sessions often. I am curious about how they came about and will be looking at the process taken by therapists before to find out. Jolly old fun!

Only three days to go.

Comments

  1. I have a paper you should read. It'll take some of the guess work out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to read the paper - please send me an email to communicate clearly - Thanks - mj

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA