Just for Julie...
So, my friend Julie told me yesterday that she often looks at my blog and giggles at the way that I try to be all professional and serious about music therapy.
She also tries to guess who I'm referring to in my posts.
Here is a post just for Julie!
There are some folks who get it,
There are some folks who don't.
Some folks who try it,
Some folks who won't.
You know most of them,
You know that you do,
So try to solve riddles,
I'll give you some clues.
This person likes nothing,
Nothing at all,
Especially if
she isn't making the call.
I think there may be
More than just one,
But if I get more specific,
I'll ruin the fun.
These people try anything,
They're lots of fun,
``````````````````````````````````````````(Bella's helping me type - I hope she's done!)
I have many more,
But they are just rhymes,
I'm happy to chat with you,
All of the time.

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:33 PM

    I am pretty darned impressed (and so is Beth) at your rhyming skills. I also have a guess as to whom you could be referring to. However, I won't be guessing just yet, because the answer seems too easy. And now I demand....MORE MORE MORE.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA