Don't Worry - Not Another Rant...I PROMISE!

Sorry about the rant from yesterday. I get frustrated when folks are not professional in their communication with others. Anyway...

I am currently in day 10 of 13 days off - one of the perks to being a school-based music therapist. I have passed the "I'm completely bored" phase and am now in the "Let's get things going again" phase of vacation. I have a bunch of file folder activities that I need to finish assemblying, write up "how-to's" for my interns and fellow staff members, and then laminate. I find these applications of music in an independent format to be a good use of time for clients who finish tasks quickly. They can then use a file folder activity to fill in time during the group session. Other therapists also appear to like this idea, especially those who work with school-aged clients. I am hoping that this will turn into an online CMTE. It's lots of work, but I think it will be worth it when it gets finished.

There are lots of good ideas out there just waiting for someone to start them going. Let me know if you have any ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA