Research
This is my stumbling block, my weakest link, my bugaboo. I am not able to clearly organize research. Unfortunately, in a Ph.D. world, research is king, research is all. I struggle with understanding what I statistical analysis I should run to find answers to my research questions. I struggle with clear reviews of literature, I struggle with finding interesting topics - EVERYTHING is a struggle for me.

Having said that, I do enjoy asking questions and hearing what others think. I like descriptive research, especially surveys of clinicians working with interns and practicum students. I feel so lonely in my rural school, away from other therapists, and I like to know what others are doing. I want to know the answers to many different questions.

For example,

  1. What is the greatest challenge that you face as an internship supervisor?
  2. What skill is most important for interns to know before starting your site?

Just a sample of what is to come from me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA