Chipping Away...
I'm slowly going through my apartment arranging, rearranging, and eliminating things from my life. I have only 5 days left of Spring Break and need to get busy, but I am borrowing a chapter from my friend's blog and am procrastinating. I have done lots this week, but there is much more to do before I am finished. I also have a trip to prepare for and several papers to write.
Today's To-Do list:
  • empty 5 boxes of crap and throw things out
  • vacuum the hallway
  • chase the cat outside
  • two loads of laundry
  • one load of dishes

Progress will occur after I get off the computer. I wonder if music will make me go faster? Generally it does not...professional hazard, I guess.

Comments

  1. MoooouuuuHaaaaHaaaHaaa! The P in you is finally succombing to peer pressure! Before you know it, I will have totally converted you! Actually, I'll have you know, that my very J friend, who could work as a professional organizer has commented on how organized my house is. So there! Ps aren't total slobs (not that you ever said we were, but we both know who did).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA